Spice Night comes by way of Bermuda and is a melange of “scented” apple, carrot, lemon and ginger juices mixed with Mount Gay Rum and a bit of maple syrup. Courtesy of Mount Gay Rum.
- 1 ½ oz Mount Gay Eclipse gold rum
- 1 ½ oz scented apple juice*
- ½ oz fresh carrot juice
- ¼ oz fresh lemon juice
- ¼ oz maple syrup
- One teaspoon fresh ginger juice**
- Garnish: 3 whole allspice pods
- Glass: cocktail/martini glass
Place all ingredients in cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake vigorously. Strain into chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with whole allspice pods (they will float atop cocktail).
* Scented apple juice
Overnight, combine 3-4 whole allspice pods with one cracked cinnamon stick to 2 cups of apple juice. Refrigerate.
If fresh ginger juice is not available it can be ordered at gingerpeople.com.