- 3 oz. Ahoy, Captain tea, brewed
- Can be substituted with Rooibos
- 1 oz. Captain Morgan® Original Spiced Rum
- 1 tbsp. agave (or sweetener of choice)
- Fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries & blackberries
Brew two teaspoons of tea (or two tea bags) in 6-8 ounces of water for four minutes and flash-chill. Combine 3 oz. of brewed tea with 1 oz. Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum and sweeten with agave or sweetener of choice. Muddle in fresh strawberries, blueberries and raspberries and serve over ice in a rocks glass. Garnish with blackberries. Optional Halloween garnish: puree raspberries to “bleed” down the side of glass.
courtesy Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum