Homemade holiday gifts are often the best! Aside from saving you a little money, they show the person getting the gift that you took the time out of your busy schedule to make something by hand with care. These DIY infusions and garnishes are simple and delicious. You even have enough time left before Christmas to experiment with your own variations on my recipes.
Of course, any of these homemade treats would pair well with a copy of DIY Cocktails for a holiday gift!
- DIY Cranberry Liqueur ~ Beautiful and delicious … oh, and a great way to use all those cranberries that seem to be everywhere during this season
- DIY Cinnamon Vodka ~ Cinnamon is an iconic holiday flavor, so this one would be great in a lot of winter cocktails
- DIY Apple-Vanilla Bourbon ~ Bourbon + apple pie = delicious
- DIY Chocolate-Coconut Rum ~ For an island getaway without leaving the house
- Honey-Bourbon Cocktail Cherries ~ Every time they make a Manhattan, they can garnish with one of these and think of you
- Homemade Cocktail Onions ~ For the Gibson-lover in your life
- DIY Flavored Syrup ~ Choose any flavor combination you want and they’ll be able to use it in cocktails and sodas
Photo by Jackson Stakeman