Now that you have to wait patiently (or not-so-patiently) for the next season of “Mad Men,” why not bring a little bit of the Sterling Cooper booze scene into your life with a stylish decanter for your liquor?
Ranging from about $20 to nearly $2,000, there’s a decanter for every budget from switchboard operator to creative director.
I imagine that Joan Holloway would have the fun blue vodka decanter and glass set, while Don Draper would have the exclusive Art Deco decanter set of three.
Decanters pictured above:
- Ralph Lauren art deco decanter
- The Cellar Premium Krosno decanter
- Faberge Metropolitan whisky decanter
- Thomas Lyte whisky decanter
- kate spade Madison Square decanter
- Baccarat Perfection whiskey decanter
- Home Essentials crystal cut Italian glass whiskey decanter
- Horchow Contour crystal decanter
- Block Festival vodka set