The time of year for cranberries is here!
Thanksgiving is around the corner, and plan on celebrating without a cocktail, don’t you? (Or maybe instead of celebrating, you’ll just be coping with relatives. Either way, a cocktail is in order.) Here are some fabulous cranberry cocktails for your holiday:
- Grateful Cranberry — This unique mixture of cranberry, honey, bourbon, green tea and ginger ale is perfect for Thanksgiving and beyond.
- Cosmopolitan — Somehow this drink has gotten a bad rap (I blame Sex and the City), but this cocktail is a classic when made right.
- Poinsettia — Despite a Christmas-y name, this would also be an ideal choice for a Thanksgiving champagne cocktail.
- Stoop Party — If you get your hands on some Absolut Brooklyn, have a Stoop Party!
- Pass the Turkey — Make this bourbon creation paired with cranberry, cider, sage and thyme and you won’t be sorry.
- Cranberry Mint Margarita — Margaritas aren’t just for summer!