I don’t know about where you are … but where we are it’s damn hot! Here are some recipes to help you manage during this unseasonable heat wave.
10 Boozy Ways to Beat the Heat
1. Raspberry Sparkler: Raspberries, Campari, tequila and blood orange soda will help you stay cool.
2. Pineapple Mai Tai: Also known as a Pai Tai, this island cocktail is made for hot weather.
3. Strawberry Basil Mojito: Load it up with ice and enjoy the perfect pairing of strawberries and basil.
4. Booze Popsicles: I could eat a million of these!
5. Cucumber Basil Collins: Cool as a cucumber … with some gin and basil to make it just right.
6. Blooming Fizz: Champagne and lemon sorbet? Yes, please!
7. Banana Daiquiri: A simple blended daiquiri will make you swear there’s an island breeze.
8. Grapefruit Campari Sorbet: Put this perfect flavor pairing in your freezer and thank us later.
9. Pina Colada: Whip out the blender for this classic cool-down cocktail.
10. Michelada: They know what to do with beer in Mexico.