Manny Hinojosa, mixologist and bar manager at the Walnut Creek Yacht Club submitted this drink recently. He’s been mixing up some amazing cocktails and this one is no exception. Gin, Campari, fresh strawberry puree, a little lemon juice, simple syrup and of course balsamic vinegar give this cocktail a nice tang and touch of sweet.
Home » Tags » vinaigrette
Articles Tagged: vinaigrette
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!