Home » Tags » lavender
Articles Tagged: lavender
Founder of Ladies United for the Preservation of Endangered Cocktails (LUPEC) Boston, Misty Kalkofen, created the 1820 to toast strong women who drink strong spirits in honor of International Women’s Day.
While women and men weren’t permitted to mingle in the bar until after prohibition, women like Texas Guinan have owned and operated taverns and been a part of cocktail culture for generations. Ada Coleman, for example, was the first head bartender at the esteemed … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!