Just in time for the Holidays, it this weeks boozy links
- Broke Ass Stuart shows how to make a set of Liquor Bottle Lights
- Yawn – Grub Street writes ANOTHER article debating free pouring vs. measuring. Answer – depends on mixing vessel and experience. It really is that simple.
- Valet. shares some Holiday cocktails made with beer from Joe doe in NYC
- Menuism has 10 tips for a perfect Holiday Party
- 5 Cocktail Predictions for 2011 from Art of the Drink
- Tony Sachs lays out the 12 Single Malts of Christmas
- It’s not quite Girls Gone Wild, but Endless Simmer has Winter Cocktails Gone Wild!