Light up your Hanukkah with more than candles. We’ve put together eight crazy cocktails, one for each night. You can even make a game out of it. Assign a letter to the dreidel to four of these and drink away.
Fun, right? Please make sure a responsible adult handles the matches while you are drinking.
Eight Crazy Drinks For Hanukkah:
- Shalom – this means Hello. Start off a round of cocktails with this tasty treat.
- Bevakasha – thank you. A Kosher twist on the Martini.
- Bitai Avon – Bon Appetit. Kick off your first course with this thirst quencher.
- Shanah Tovah – Happy New Year. It’s a little late for the Jewish New Year, but this drink will work just great for welcoming 2012. And, why not start preparing for the New Year as Hanukkah winds down.
- Hanukkah Gelt Martini
- Spinning Dreidel
- Toasted Macaroon Cocktail
- Egg Cream Pie
photo: Reddit user RadioMars