This drink has enjoyed over a century of popularity. It was created at the Big Brass Rail, a bar in the Waldorf Hotel (before the Astoria Wing was built). The Waldorf-Astoria later moved uptown and the Empire State Building now stands in its place.
Home » Tags » Gin
Articles Tagged: Gin
September 16th is the day in 1810 when Mexico declared independence from Spain. It is cause for great celebration in town squares all over Mexico. To help you celebrate at home, Kahlúa created some creative new cocktails. Kahlúa is a Mexican original, having been created in the Yucatan in 1936.
Delicioso: Kahlúa and Red Bull
Mayan Passion: Kahlúa, tequila and passion fruit Juice
Yucatan Sling: A twist on the classic
Tequila is, of course, the … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!