Here’s this week’s boozy links from around the interwebs.
– Serious Eats wants to know if you drink at brunch.
– TheKitchn serves up some boozy deserts.
– Hal at A Muddled Thought gives us a back stage look at the Tales of the Cocktail Apprentice Program.
– Camper at Alchademics has started an archive of airline booze menus. If your flying snap a picture and send it over.
– A Dash of Bitters waxes poetic about things learned a relearned at this years Tales of the Cocktail.
– Notcot shows us how to use fake ice for photographing cocktails. The pictures in question are by Jackson Stakeman for our book. That’s right, we’ve got a book coming in 2011!
photo by NOTCOT